Ross is in Deep Shit!


by Moss
1/19/12

I wasn't going to comment on this at first, but after relentless days and days of local media coverage, I decided to throw in my two cents. First, let me say I really do suck at politics. I thought Ross was pretty cool and thought John Edwards was "presidential" (whatever that means) and still like Bill "Slick-Willie-Bubba-I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton, even after he flat-out lied to the American people. And that brings us back to Ross. The local papers, television and radio can't get enough of his domestic violence issue. He has been charged with three misdemeanors for an argument he got in with his wife on New Year's Eve. She had a bruise on her arm which she showed to a neighbor, Ivory Madison (a Linda Tripp wannabee), who video taped it and gave the tape to the police, after they served her with a warrant. This in not the O.J. crime of the century here. But, he has pretty much already been tried in the court of public opinion, and it is not favorable. I don't see how he can continue as Sheriff with all this negative press, but he has vowed to fight the charges and remain Sheriff. Photo of Moss with Ross taken on election day November 2011

No comments: